Flashcards – German Vocabulary 6
Learn Flashcards – a professional publishing application Four Heads!
Flashcards – and do not run out of words!
Flashcards is an application for learning foreign languages, developed by an experienced editorial team, specializing in language publications.
* Go to diligently prepared material
* Apply a proven, effective method of learning
* Achieve lasting results in a short time
German Vocabulary 6 – contains more than 2,500 words and phrases at the level of C2, structured in 50 thematic categories.
The application is addressed to people who can understand long and difficult texts, express themselves fluently and spontaneously, without thinking about the choice of words, but not yet reached a level allowing for a complete understanding of each of spoken or written. This title is the sixth part of a six-level course “Vocabulary”.
Examples of words: wählerisch, agil, Schroff, just, althergebracht, langwierig, Schlaf, Kehlkopf, Milz, separators, Kaminsims, Anrichte, röcheln, winseln, lauthals, Gestrandet, nachhaltige, fossil.
RELIABLE SYSTEM – learn to teach
MEMOBOX® algorithm, based on the research methodology of German Sebastian Leitner, makes memorize efficiently and with pleasure.
USEFUL WORDS AND REFUNDS – attitudes to communication
The material in applications fiche is chosen in such a way to quickly raise your ability to communicate in a foreign language.
CLEAR AUDIO RECORDINGS – speak properly
Words were recorded by native speakers, allowing you to easily learn the correct pronunciation.
Trust the professionals …
Flashcards created with the utmost attention to issues of substance.
* Clear examples allow you to explore the context for the expression characteristic – you are sure that you will be using words and phrases in the right way.
* Exceptions and irregularities have been awarded the emphasis – remember them easily.
* Colloquial expressions in italic – will not make blunders in the official situation.
* Passwords are grouped into “families” – allow you to easily learn words derivatives (eg. This act – act, action – action).
* The individual titles in a series of flashcards complement merits, so you can learn comprehensively.
Learn more fiszki_pl and treecards.pl.
See more information: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/education