kids and children to learn alphabet (ABC) of the English language.
Pinocchio is an iOS and Android elementary English learning app for pre-school kids aged 2-4 years. Based on the Disney version of “The Adventures of Pinocchio”, a children’s novel originally written by the Italian writer Carlo Collodi, the app consists of an animated story of Pinocchio’s adventures and a series of interactive games which pre-schoolers are introduced to English alphabets as well as simple vocabulary and learn to write them.
1. Story reading by simple clicks
2. Audio function available for all alphabets and images
3. Alphabets writing exercise
4. Vocabulary learning
5. Words recognition game
6. Writing capital letters and small letters
7. Language: English • Traditional Chinese • Chinese Simplified
8. Voice : English • Cantonese • Mandarin
Detail information: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/education