Multimedia Learning "Fun in Thailand: learning letters among the three."
And as part of a research project. Design and development of mobile multimedia applications to Thailand to learn the language. For students in the three southern border provinces. This research was funded by the national budget. 2559 Yala Rajabhat University researchers. Instructors include Computer Faculty of Agricultural Science and Technology Yala Rajabhat University as follows:
Professor Dr. Munir knock sustained (Investigator).
Professor Kling Sri old Royal (co-investigator).
Professor Nantana Ratanachaikanont (Co-investigator)
Application content includes lesson renal, limb or three consonants are among the central characters, including a low-class consonant tonal inflection principles and death. For the sake of conjugation
To help the students learn the rules of the language to be Thailand. To complement the skills learned in the classroom. They can put their knowledge to use in everyday communication.
– Meaty right And aligned with the core curriculum for basic education.
– Students learn about kidney limb or three consonants are among the central character, the low-class consonant letters divided into 3 groups for the sake of inflection. Technically tonal inflection
– Communications cute cartoon characters and colorful.
– A game for the students to review lessons.
– As a tool for teaching activities of teachers.
– Skills classroom. The knowledge can be used to communicate on a daily basis.
– Can be used anywhere, anytime without having to connect to the Internet.
Download apk file for android: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/education